All six pewter plates marked on the outside bottom with two pewter castermarks. The crowned Tudor Rose and initials F. D. and the coat of arms of the city Brugge, a Gotique ‘b. in a shield for Francois D’Hollander (1715 - 1800.) Master caster in Bruges from 1742 - 1790. All the six plates also marked with the townmark / stadsmerk oft the "Brugse Karthuizers."
The South Netherlands - Brugge / Bruges
Second half 18th century.
Diam.: 24,5 cm. (9,7 inches.)
Weight: 6 = 3.536 grams