All six pewter plates, with waved and double moulded rim, marked on the outside bottom with two pewter castermarks. The crowned Tudor Rose and initials F. D. and the coat of arms of the city Brugge, a Gotique `b in a shield for Francois D’Hollander (1715 - 1800.) Master caster in Bruges from 1742 - 1790. All the six plates also marked with the townmark / stadsmerk oft the "Brugse Karthuizers."
The South Netherlands - Brugge / Bruges
Second half 18th century.
Diam.: 24,5 cm. (9,7 inches.)
Weight: 6 = 3.536 grams