Original antique copperengraving, uncoloured
“DE LUTHERSE KERK.”
Title in Dutch in top of the engraving. ( = The Lutheran Church)
From: Beschrijvinge der Stad Amsterdam by Ollefert Dapper, Amsterdam, Anno 1663.
Published in Amsterdam by Jac. Meurs, bookseller on the Keizersgracht in the house “de Stad Meurs“.
The church buiding is nowadays used by the University of Amsterdam. On sunday it is still used for sermons.
Format engraving: 18.5 x 29 cm. (7.3 x 11.4 inches.)