HERMITAGE AAN DE AMSTEL In 1691 Wagenaar 1760


Make an inquiry

Original antique copperengraving. Uncoloured.

“DIAKEN OUDE VROUWEN HUYS.”

Title in ribbon in top of the engraving.

From: Geschiedenis van Amsterdam by Jan Wagenaar

Published in 1760 by Isaak Tirion in Amsterdam, bookseller on the 

Kalverstraat near the Dam.  

Engraving  original from  Commelin – 1691.

 

Format engraving : 25.8 x 33.7 cm. ( 10.2 x 13.3 inches. )

 

View  over the Amstelriver to Amstelrust. Left the Nieuwe Herengracht.

The building Amstelrust  is nowadays  the Hermitage Museum aan de Amstel

 


Material
Paper
Dimensions
25.8 x 33.7 cm
Reference
WP.312
Price
€ 125
Share