OUDEZIJDSACHTERBURGWAL & KLOVENIERSBURGWAL


Make an inquiry

 

Original antique copperengraving. Uncoloured.

“ ’t Urselen Klooster in 1596 tot ’t Spinhuis herbouwt.”

Title in Dutch  in shield in top of the engraving.

From: Geschiedenis van Amsterdam by Jan Wagenaar

Published in 1760 by Isaak Tirion in Amsterdam, 

bookseller on the Kalverstraat near the Dam.

 

Format engraving : 27 x 16.5 cm. ( 10.6 x 6.5 inches. )

 

Material
Paper
Dimensions
27 x 16.5 cm
Reference
WP.618
Price
€ 30
Share